Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Diner is Closed for Book Club!


August 2nd, 2011
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Tonight Book Club will be at my house, which mean that The 365 Diner will be closed. (Sorry kids, you'll have to eat somewhere else.)
In order to reprise myself with all of you, I am adding a 365 Diner Breakfast! The kids like muffins, and one of their frequent sleepover friends really likes chocolate chip muffins, so we make these often. I feel like this is also a really good muffin base recipe if you would like to explore other "add-ins". Remember full fat milk yields much better results when baking! If you don't have any in the house - do what I did - I mixed 1/4 cup fat free milk with 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream. These are healthy since there is chocolate in them, I also skipped the corse sugar sprinkled on top - that makes them healthy....right?
Here is the recipe I like:
Chocolate Chip Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment