Thursday, July 28, 2011

Really July 28th!

(not sure how yesterday's post got named the 28th...)
July 28th, 2011
Fettuccine Alfredo, Salad, Garlic Rolls
I have been trying to focus on having a "Meatless Monday" each week, but with our schedules that doesn't often happen on Monday! :0)
This week, we had Meatless Monday on Thursday. I made Fettuccine Alfredo, garlic rolls and snuck a salad in to make it a little healthy! We also had watermelon, but that was on a separate platter at the time of the photo. (Sometimes I am not very organized!)
I find that Fettuccine Alfredo is quick and easy to make, and all but one of the picky eaters at my house will eat it. Here are the recipes I used:
Fettuccine Alfredo (purchased the pasta, haven't tried making my own - yet!)
(I leave out the parsley - throw back to the "what's that green stuff" years)
Garlic Pull Aparts (make your own dough - it is SO worth it!)
Salad - no recipe, but tonight's was romaine lettuce, chopped tomato, sharp cheddar cheese, blueberries, and sliced almonds. (We're trying to eat the rainbow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment